60th Anniversary of Establishment of Korea-Australia Diplomatic Relations LOGO CONTEST
Period: 6 Oct 2020 to 15 Nov 2020
Winners will be contacted individually on 9 Dec 2020
X Prize-winning logos will be officially presented in Jan 2021 after modification from design experts
Qualification for entry
Korean or Australian national living in either country
Joint evaluation by the Korean Embassy in Canberra and Australian Embassy in Seoul
How much the theme is well-expressed, uniqueness, aesthetic appeal, applicability etc.
Submit logo in jpg file format to email@example.com
* Concept note of the logo, name, email address and mobile number must be included
* Email needs to be titled ‘[Logo Contest] name’
* Final winner will need to submit original file (psd, ai etc.)
Grand prize (1 winner): laptop and invitation to the 2021 60th Anniversary of Korea–Australia Relations Gala
Runner-up prize (3 winners): wireless earphones
– Both Embassies hold the all rights to the logo
(copyright, intellectual property rights, editing rights etc.)
– If two or more contestants enter a same design, the person who submitted first will be accepted.
– If a logo design has violated third-party rights, that logo will be disqualified and the contestant is responsible for all copyright and legal disputes.
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
주 호 주 대사관
Australian Embassy Republic of Korea